- Personalized Customization – Customize your phone’s interface with free icon packs and themes.
- Stylish 3D transition effects to give your launcher a new look.
- Hide and lock apps to safeguard your privacy with App Lock—Secure and Protect.
- Efficiency and Speed – Boost your productivity with quick searches, gestures, backups, and restores!
- AppLock—Use a pattern and a password to protect your privacy.
- (A fingerprint app lock is coming!)
- Facebook, Whatsapp, Gallery, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings, incoming calls, and any other app may be locked using AppLock.
- AppLock can be used to conceal images and videos.
- Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy. Ensure security.
Never be concerned about someone prying into your personal information! Apex Launcher now offers AppLock security with a pattern or pin password. Fingerprint AppLock will be available shortly, so stay tuned!
You can also change the time and lock of your app. AppLock is a privacy protection app that may be used anywhere and at any time.
Center for Personalized Themes and Icon Packs
The size of the grid on the home screen and in the app drawer can be customized. Shortcuts and folders can have their own icons, themes, and labels.
Scrollable dock with up to 10 icons per page and up to 5 pages
🔃 Easy to Use
Infinite & elastic scrolling (home screen, drawer and dock)
Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
Hide elements as you want (status bar, dock, etc.)
Choose different folder preview styles and background
🔧 Manage with Ease
Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
🙈 Hide Apps
Hide apps from the drawer
Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
🙌 Gesture Operation
Convenient home screen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
🚀 Themes to Explore
Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
Backup/restore settings and data
😉 All Devices
Optimized for both phones and tablets
💕 More to Find!
Lots of other customization options!
Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version) Features:|
Customize your drawers to your liking (sort apps and folders in drawer)
Notifications about the number of unread messages (provided by the free Apex Notifier extension)
Icon gestures that are easy to remember (swipe up and down actions)
More possibilities for gestures (two-finger gestures)
Transitions with additional effects (accordion, cross, etc.)
Support for folders has been improved (bulk add, merge folders)
Options for advanced widgets (widgets in dock and overlapping)
There will be more features coming soon!
• To make a folder, long press an icon and drag it over another icon.
• To alter icons and labels, long press icons/folders on the desktop and select edit from the popup menu.
• Make Apex Launcher your home screen app so you can create icon shortcuts from other apps (e.g., Chrome).
For optional screen off/lock capabilities, this app utilizes the Device Administrator permission.