Adapted from the best-selling console game and optimized for tablets and smartphones, Call of Duty Zombies 1.0 5 APK includes fan-favorite, heart-pounding maps such as Kino Der Toten and Ascension.
It serves as the ultimate undead challenge for fans of Call of Duty’s signature zombie warfare.
Call of Duty Zombies 1.0 5 APK
Play single or online with up to four other players as you mow down hordes of zombies with a range of weaponry and bonuses exclusive to the Call of Duty zombie experience.
And don’t take our word for it; here are some of the game’s critics’ impressions:
• “Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is an essential purchase for Call of Duty fans and casual players alike.” – Mashable.com (http://www.mashable.com/)
• “In terms of the whole package, I like the Dead Ops Arcade mode, which I believe adds substantial value to the $6.99 price tag.” – Defeasoid
• “Dead Ops…a wonderful match for mobile.” – Online access to G4 TV
Additionally, players may use the in-game CoD Point System to better their experience and get out of jams. With six tiers of in-app purchases available, Zombies enthusiasts can take their experience to the next level by unlocking additional locations and acquiring stronger weaponry in significantly less time. Please keep in mind that CoD points are only valid in single-player mode.
My Singing Monsters has been updated now.
• Purchase CoD points from the Main Menu to use in-game if you run out of earned points.
• CoD points may be used to purchase everything in the game, including reviving, unlocking doors, purchasing weapons, perks, and the mystery box, but they are only utilized when you do not have enough earned points.
• If you die without the revive perk, you may also purchase revives using Call of Duty Zombies 1.0 5 APK points, however, the three-revive restriction still applies.
• Please note that if you remove the program from your smartphone, your CoD points will be gone.
While collecting Achievements and Point Multipliers is good, surviving these Co-Op Maps will require as much cooperation as it will require firepower. Not only will you have access to the weapons and perks you’re used to from Call of Duty, but you’ll also be able to play multiplayer with up to four other players over Wi-Fi.
As if that weren’t enough, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies also features a “Dead-Ops Arcade” mode, a top-down shooter in the arcade-style that’s ideal for veterans of mobile fighting. Unlocking the mode is simple—just locate the game’s four missing coins inside the game’s menus.