Experts from more than 200 world-class institutions and businesses, including Yale, the University of Michigan, Google, and IBM, among others, will teach you. With flexible and inexpensive choices, you may develop skills at any point in your career.
Enroll in free courses, get in-demand career skills and credentials, or earn an online university degree.
Download the app today and see how learning can improve your life!
You may use the Coursera app to:
- Advance your career with internationally recognized certifications from renowned universities such as Duke, the University of London, and Yale, as well as industry giants such as Google, IBM, and Facebook.
- Master in-demand career skills such as Python, digital marketing, and SQL through applied learning, and study from top instructors at renowned institutions and organizations.
- Enroll in any of hundreds of free courses to learn on a budget.
- On-demand online lectures and downloaded videos for offline viewing allow you to learn on your own time.
- Acquire academic credentials through the MasterTrackTM Certificate program by completing modular components of a complete degree.
The Coursera app is available for free download. You may enroll in the following:
- Single courses range from $39 to $99 per month; subscriptions to multi-course specializations and professional certificates range from $39 to $79 per month.
- MasterTrackTM Certificates ranging in price from $2,000 to $5,000
- Additionally, apply to degrees ranging from $9,000 to $45,000 in price.
Prices are subject to change without notice. For additional information, please visit the Coursera app or coursera.org.
Business: Accounting, Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship Computer Science: Self-driving vehicles, Python, C++, Java, and R programming, and more …and hundreds more!
Data Science: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability, and Data.
Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing.
Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation, and Public Speaking
Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine.