A robust video player that takes use of superior hardware acceleration and subtitle support. With MX File Transfer, you can now easily transfer files, music, and applications.
MX Player APK
- With the addition of the new HW+ decoder, hardware acceleration may be used to a broader range of movies.
- MX Player is the first Android video player that enables multi-core decoding. The results of the test demonstrated that multi-core devices perform up to 70% better than single-core devices. You can also download and play Likee videos on Mx player.
- Pinch and swipe across the screen to easily zoom in and out. Zoom and pan capabilities are also offered as an option.
- Use the forward/backward arrow keys to navigate to the next/previous text. Up/down to reposition text, Zoom in/out to adjust the size of the text.
- File sharing application that enables rapid file transfers without the use of mobile data. Instantly share music, video, and photos, or send files and applications.
- Keep your children engaged without worrying about them making calls or accessing other applications.
Formats for subtitles:
– Subtitle tracks for DVD, DVB, and SSA/*ASS*.
– Complete style for SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.*ass*).
– SAMI(.smi) with support for Ruby tags.
– DVD-Rip (.srt)
– DVD-ROM (.sub)
– Version 2.0 of SubViewer (.sub)
– TheMoviePlayer (.txt)
– Text to speech
– WebVTT – PJS(.pjs) (.vtt)
READ EXTERNAL STORAGE” is necessary in order to access media files stored on your primary and secondary storage devices.
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE is necessary to change or delete files, as well as to save the subtitles downloaded.
* Permission “LOCATION” is required to assist in locating nearby friends for file transfers. Permissions “NETWORK” and “WIFI” are required to obtain the network status, which is necessary for many tasks such as licence verification and update verification. Additionally, a wireless connection is employed to facilitate file transfers. The “BLUETOOTH” permission is necessary to enhance AV sync when a Bluetooth headset is attached and to establish file transfer connections. Permission for “CAMERA” is required to scan QR codes for file transfers. The term “INTERNET” is necessary in order to see internet streaming.
* “VIBRATE” is necessary for vibration feedback control. “WAKE LOCK” is necessary to ensure that your phone does not sleep while you are watching a video. “KILL BACKGROUND PROCESSES” is necessary to terminate the MX Player background play services. “DISABLE KEYGUARD” is necessary to disable secure screen lock momentarily while Kids Lock is used. “SYSTEM ALERT WINDOW” is necessary to disable certain keys when using Kids Lock. When input blocking is enabled on the playback screen, “DRAW OVER OTHER APPS” is necessary to block system buttons.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via Facebook or the XDA MX Player forum.