Khan Academy Kids makes learning fun!
Thousands of educational activities, stories, music, and games for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and first graders are included in our award-winning app.
Children are guided through lessons by a cute cast of characters, and our adaptive learning route tailors their experience to help them master certain skills.
Khan Academy Kids APP
Children can acquire skills such as reading, language, writing, arithmetic, and social-emotional development. Activities and games that are open-ended, such as sketching and coloring, foster creativity and self-expression.
Khan Academy Kids is entirely free and will remain so throughout perpetuity – there are no advertisements or memberships required. Additionally, we are always introducing new content to engage children, such as books and songs from Super Simple Songs®, Bellwether Media, and National Geographic Young Explorer Magazine.
Download today and begin your journey of happy learning!
- TEACHERS’ TOOLS FOR SUPPORTING REMOTE LEARNING
Easily create a class
- Search for lessons based on standards
- Assign lessons
- View reports tracking student progress.
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES TO KEEP KIDS LEARNING
We’ve introduced THOUSANDS of new interactive activities, exercises, and books covering English Language Arts (ELA), math Common Core requirements, and social-emotional learning.
CONTENT OF SUPERIOR QUALITY AND AWARD-WINNING QUALITY
- Common Sense Media
- 5 stars 5 ratings for educational value •
- Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design
- 100% Rating from Children’s Technology Review
- Parent’s Choice Foundation Gold Award.
- EFFECTIVE CURRICULUM
Literacy and reading skills—phonics, letters, spelling, and comprehension
- Language—vocabulary, parts of speech
- Mathematics—counting, numbers, addition, subtraction, shapes, and measuring
EXPERIENCE A PERSONALIZED LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- The adaptive learning route enables each kid to progress at his or her own rate.
- Children develop their independence in the Library, which has a variety of activities, books, and movies. Children can read books alone or along with pre-recorded audio narration.
Five colorful characters motivate youngsters to think and learn; • Educational games and activities that are highly engaging.
EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
- Social-emotional development—relationships, identity, teamwork, and empathy
- Motor and physical development—gross and fine motor skills, health, and nutrition
- Developed in partnership with Stanford Graduate School of Education specialists
- Aligns with the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and Common Core Standards
- 10 Best video editing apps for android (Updated 2022) - December 23, 2021
- Download Tor Browser APK(Latest Private and Secure Version 2022) - December 22, 2021
- Download Kiwi Browser APK ( Fast& Quite 2022 Version) - December 22, 2021