My Child Lebensborn APK presents a sad story about innocents in the aftermath of World War II. The most intense gaming experience you’ll ever experience.
My Child Lebensborn APK
This is the LITE version of My Child Lebensborn, in which the first section of the game is available for free. Following this, please pay the game’s price to get the full experience.
Several users are presently experiencing payment failures. Until we can resolve this, you can either retry later or purchase the premium version straight from Google Play (Note: Save data is unfortunately not linked between these versions
After World War II, you adopt a small Lebensborn kid in Norway, but parenting will be difficult as your child grows up in a harsh and nasty atmosphere.
Discover a new perspective on the conflict via the actual stories of the Lebensborn children. Discover how even after triumph, hate for our adversaries continues to generate victims.
Investigate their background and lend them assistance in the present. You must strike a balance between your time and financial resources in order to provide for your child.
You will discover answers to difficult questions regarding their history, animosity, bullying, and apportionment of responsibility.
Can you assist Klaus/Karin in overcoming the burden of the German occupation in order for them to find their place in a country that is celebrating its independence?
You have the ability to make a difference.
- Your decisions have an effect on the child’s feelings, personality, and worldview.
- Observe your child’s facial expressions and body language for signs of your decisions.
- Immerse yourself in an engrossing tale based on actual events.
- Earn money as you labor, then spend your time cooking, crafting, foraging, and playing.
- Make prudent use of your limited time and resources.
- Adopt a child or girl and walk beside them through a formative year of their lives.
This game may not run properly on some devices with less than 1GB of available RAM.
This game contains mature and challenging themes that are not appropriate for young children.