The one and only Ultimate Rotation Control APK that can ACTUALLY LOCK your screen in ANY position and also FORCE the automatic orientation to take precedence over app-specific orientation preferences.
This 7-day trial edition enables you to assess the app in its entirety. Following that, you may purchase a license from Google Play.
Ultimate Rotation Control APK
This application makes use of accessibility services. These services are used to detect the currently running foreground program via the TYPE WINDOW STATE CHANGED event, which enables per-app orientation settings.
This enables users with impairments to maintain their chosen screen orientation.
For example, the “Forced Auto” option is quite useful on tablets, as certain programs compel portrait orientation when the screen is held “upside down.” Additionally, it enables the launchers to be used in landscape mode on a variety of devices. Certain launchers will have the bottom row of icons chopped off or will have other display difficulties; sadly, this is not something I can remedy.
For a device like the NVIDIA SHIELD, this enables you to utilize the majority of apps in landscape mode, even if they do not typically operate in landscape mode.
- Features include the following:
- True orientation locking
- Forced automatic rotation
- Application-specific settings
- Two widgets and a notice in the status bar with shortcut buttons for quickly changing your rotation choice
- Ability to build shortcuts to particular modes
- Can be used as a Tasker / Locale plugin to automate the adjustment of your screen orientation
A standard automated mode that does not override app settings
An automatic mode that takes precedence over all other app choices!
The automated mode takes precedence over all other app choices (only portrait, landscape, and reverse landscape, NOT reverse portrait; this only works on phones, not on tablets)
Ensures that the screen remains in its present orientation.
The screen is genuinely locked in portrait mode. – Landscape: the screen is truly locked in landscape mode.
The screen is genuinely locked in reverse portrait mode. – Reverse Landscape: the screen is truly locked in reverse landscape mode.
Switches between portrait and reverse portrait mode automatically
Switches between landscape and reverse landscape mode automatically
The standard manual mode, which does not override app choices.
- This application DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT CONTROL.
- When forced to work in portrait/landscape mode, certain programs may not show properly.
- To deal with these difficulties, you can set a per-application option to regular auto or manual mode.
- Support for Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape modes beginning with Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Since Android version 3.0, direct notification shortcuts in the status bar are supported (Honeycomb)