Over 150 cards allow for the creation of numerous tactics. Defend your win using one-of-a-kind strategies.
and make use of unique abilities such as “Push,” “Drag,” and more in Game of Dice APK.
Game of Dice APK
- Through smart acquisitions, raise tolls.
- Defeat bankrupt opponents!
- Matching in real-time and a variety of modes
For fast games, play 1vs1 or 1vs1vs1 Single Matches.
- Compete in 2vs2 Team Matches with a buddy.
- Awe-inspiring features like guilds, real-time communication, and more
- Become a member of a guild and find new friends!
- Take part in weekend Guild Matches on behalf of your Guild and earn incredible rewards.
- Use real-time chatting to exchange information and locate colleagues.
- GOD supports a wide variety of languages, including the following:
English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean are all supported languages.
A network connection is required for real-time matching in Game of Dice. While this game is free to play, you may spend real money on some in-game products. Please keep in mind that certain purchased products may not be refunded, depending on their nature.
Authorizations for Access in JOYCITY Games
Ability to initiate and manage telephone calls (When the game starts) It is critical to be able to identify the device used to log in as a guest (immediate start). Access to [Make and Manage Phone Calls] involves information that identifies the device, and if you refuse the access request, you will be unable to log in to the game.
During the game’s login process, it is critical for Google Login to be able to recognize the Google account registered on the device. [Contacts Access] contains the information necessary to view the Google account. If you refuse the access request, you will be unable to log into the game.
Access to Photos, Media, and Files
When you register/edit your account profile image, you must have access to [Photos, Media, and Files] stored on your device. Even if you refuse access, your login and gameplay will remain unaffected.
How to disable app permissions?
[Android 6.0 or later]
Device Configuration > Applications Select the application > Permissions > Disable app permissions
[With Android 6] .0]
It is unable to disable app permissions owing to the operating system’s differences. Delete the application to disable permissions